IMD - Institute for Management Development (“IMD”) is providing you access to this site and the applications and services contained therein (collectively, the "Site"). The Site may be accessed by you through the internet via your browser or app (mobile or otherwise).
Acceptance of the Terms
Right to Enter the Site
Ownership and Use of Materials
You agree NOT to do any of the following while using the Site:
- Tamper with other users' postings;
- Solicit or gather any user’s information available from the Site, such as other users' names and email addresses, for the purpose of transmitting any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail", "spam" or "chain letters";
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or create a false identity to mislead others;
- Post false or misleading information;
- Post or transmit any content that infringes a third party's Intellectual Property Rights (as that term is defined below) or rights of publicity or privacy, that you do not have the right to disclose under contractual or fiduciary obligations, or that is unlawful, untrue, fraudulent, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, pornographic, racist, harmful (including viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs), disparaging of IMD or other users, or otherwise objectionable;
- Sell or otherwise monetize or commercialize any information posted on the Site;
- Violate any other policies stated on the Site;
- Repeat any action after you receive a warning or request from IMD to stop, whether or not that action is explicitly prohibited in policies. This includes continuing to use the Site under the same account, a different account, or re-registering under a new account after your account has been temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated; or
- Fail to respond to an email from IMD regarding a violation, dispute or complaint.
Intellectual Property Rights means patents, inventions, trademarks, service marks, logos, design rights (whether registerable or otherwise), applications for any of the foregoing, copyright, database rights, domain names, trade or business names, moral rights and other similar rights or obligations whether registerable or not in any country (including but not limited to Switzerland) and the right to sue for passing off.